The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
Bali Temples and Rice Terraces Tour
Explore Bali’s ancient temples, farms and terraced rice fields on a full-day tour through the island’s most remarkable places. See the 11th-century shines at Gunung Kawi, and experience a holy blessing in Tirta Empul’s temple spring. Enjoy lunch at a jungle restaurant before trekking into the heart of a lush rice paddy for views of the jade-green landscape. Taste Bali’s renowned Luwak coffee at a local plantation, then spot the long-tailed macaques in a monkey forest before returning to your hotel.
Bali Temples and Rice Terraces Tour brings you to the centre of art and culture in Ubud, you will see how the local people live their daily life and make their creations. In this tour you will be invited to have a holy blessing at the holy spring temple for purification and soul cleansing.
At 9am you will be picked up from your accommodation in your private vehicle and taken to Ubud.
You will arrive at Gunung Kawi at 10:30am. This is an 11th century temple and funerary complex that is spread across either side of the Pakerisan River. It comprises 10 rock-cut Candi (shrines) that are carved into some 7 metre high (23 foot) sheltered niches of the sheer cliff face.
Visit the Holy Spring Temple (Tirta Empul). Here you can have a holy blessing for purification. You will be provided with a Sarong to enter the temple as well as doing the blessing.
Next you will have a lunch at a small restaurant inside the jungle with views of the valley and rice terraces.
The rice terraces are the next stop. You will have a short trek to the middle of rice paddy fields surrounded by the green countryside.
After your short trek you will stop at a coffee plantation to taste the Luwak Coffee which is strangely digested through the Luwak.
Visit a popular monkey forest in the centre of Ubud to see long tailed macaques in the green jungle before arriving back at your hotel at 7pm.
Times & Schedule
- 08.00 - 09.00am Pick up your hotels
- 09.00 - 10.00am Gunung Kawi
- 11.00 - 12.00pm Tirta Empul
- 12.00 - 12.30pm Coffee Plantation
- 13.00 - 14.00pm Lunch
- 14.30 - 16.00pm Trekking Tegalalang Rices Terraces
- 16.30 - 17.30pm Ubud
- 17.30 - 18.00pm Back to your hotel
Click Here Detail Prices
- Private Car
- Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Changing Clothes
- Sunscreen is Recommended
- Money (if you buy drink in the restaurant and Photo CD or video CD)
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Prices have calculated in contact form accordance number of participants
- Packages Charter : is a Bali private tours without lunch and entrance fee (you need to pay by your own self)
- Full Packages : is a Bali private tours complecated include lunch,entrance fee and Performance ticket
- Private Tours is means there no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
What to bring
For a group of more than 6 participants, a small amount of deposit will be highly appreciated to secure your booking though we will not insist on it as you can simply complete the payment in cash after the trip. You can directly send us deposit and set the amount to be sent when you are filling the online reservation form and choose PayPal as your payment method. If you do not have PayPal account, please contact us for bank account information and possibility of wire transfer.
We accept payment Credit Card byBOOK THIS TOUR