The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
Best of Ubud: Waterfall, Rice Terraces & Monkey Forest
Discover the center of tradition and art in Bali on a private tour of Ubud. Experience its spiritual heritage with a visit to Batuan Temple. Go to Ubud Monkey Forest, enjoy lunch overlooking lush green landscape near Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more.
This area is in the south side of Ubud and a really nice place to enjoy your cup of tea and see the wonderful waterfall. You can get close to it and feel the fresh spray of the natural water.
Visit at Mas Village This is a village specializing in woodcarvings. Most of the prominent wood carvers of Bali live in Mas village, producing elaborate and fine woodcarvings and teaching the young generation to carve.
Ubud Monkey Forest The home of more than 600 long tailed macaques, Ubud Monkey Forest is a tropical green forest close to the center of Ubud. Inside the forest you can see a sacred temple sanctuary guarded by the monkeys.
Ubud Traditional Market Here is where you can find an Ubud community gathering in the market to sell all of the produce from around the area: a cheap souvenir, handicrafts, fruit, and much more.
Ubud King Palace In the center of Ubud you will see the palace from the road. Entering the area you can walk around to take pictures of the traditionalBalinese architecture complex and see daily, traditional Balinese dance.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Here you can see a typical scene in Bali: a rice terrace positioned in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. This makes it the best sight of the Balinese countryside.
Coffee Plantation Visit the coffee plantation where you'll see, among other things, the most expensive coffee in the world, called Luwak Coffee. This is a coffee made from an animal that eats the bean and digests it in its stomach. In the morning, the coffee will still be intact in the animal's feces and collected to be processed to make the coffee. Enjoying this coffee in front of the Rice Terrace view will be an unforgettable experience.
Times & Schedule
- 09.00 – we pick you up from your hotel in Bali
- 10.00 - Tegenungan Waterfall
- 11.30 - Mas Village
- 13.00 - Ubud Monkey Forest
- 14.00 – Ubud Traditional Market
- 15.00 - Ubud King Palace
- 16.00 – Coffee Plantation
- 16.30 – Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 18.00 – Finally, we drive back to your hotel
Click Here Detail Prices
- Private Car
- Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Changing Clothes
- Sunscreen is Recommended
- Money (if you buy drink in the restaurant and Photo CD or video CD)
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Prices have calculated in contact form accordance number of participants
- Packages Charter : is a Bali private tours without lunch and entrance fee (you need to pay by your own self)
- Full Packages : is a Bali private tours complecated include lunch,entrance fee and Performance ticket
- Private Tours is means there no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
What to bring
For a group of more than 6 participants, a small amount of deposit will be highly appreciated to secure your booking though we will not insist on it as you can simply complete the payment in cash after the trip. You can directly send us deposit and set the amount to be sent when you are filling the online reservation form and choose PayPal as your payment method. If you do not have PayPal account, please contact us for bank account information and possibility of wire transfer.
We accept payment Credit Card byBOOK THIS TOUR